Re: [Evolution] Feature request

Hi there,

sorry if I jump in here to ask something that has been an issue
elsewhere but was not answered by now. As you are talking about the
filters in Evo, my problem is sort of related: I tried to find useful
documentation on the "expression" and "regexp" fields available in the
filters dialog but could not find any.

From Jeffrey's answer I understand he is somewhat deeper involved in the
evo development. Jeff, can you give me a hint where to find docs on
those expression / regexp options? Are they usable by now or just a
"placeholder" for a feature yet to come?

Regards
Lars