RE: [Evolution] heavy

i got 640mb, swap is never active
Now, I have 784mb and I've disabled my swap partitions!

Okay.. Now Here's my question.. Do we really need swap space?? I have 512MB
on my laptop. Swap is also 512MB, of which I can see only like 40Mb is used.
I'm not even sure why, since there's like over 200MB Free RAM!

Can I disable Swap? any issues? I'm really short on HD space.. 30 GB isn't
much to go around! I'm thinking maybe I should just wipe out XP since I use
Linux 95% of the time..

ps: Sorry, this is not evolution related.. Just the right content..:)

Cheers,                                                 .^.
Mun Heng, Ow                                            /V\
H/M Engineering                                       /(   )\
Western Digital M'sia                                  ^^-^^
DID : 03-7870 5168                          The Linux Advocate