[Evolution] Attachment filtering?

On incoming mail filters, is there any way to filter with something more
sophisticated than just "attachment exists?"

I regularly receive attachments of .zip or .tar.gz files.  But, for me,
it's reasonable to assume that anyone who sends me a message with an
attachment of "Content-Type: application/x-msdownload" is Win32/Gibe-F
-- or should know better.  :-)

I've already tried a regex expression in the filter to catch the
catch any of the bad stuff coming in.  But, I didn't experiment with it
too extensively.  Should this work?  And is there a more elegant way to
do it?

Thanks,
-Luke