Re: [Evolution] 1.2.4, can't change sent mail folder

On Thu, 2003-05-29 at 09:39, Jack Coates wrote:

My request: Can any one else using evolution 1.2.4 or 1.2.4[1.1mdk]
reproduce this behavior? Simple create a new account, server type none,
go to defaults and change the Sent mail folder to any other folder.
Click OK, then go back to tools > accounts > test account > Defaults >
sent Mail and see if it stuck or is back to the default.

Sorry I am not able to do what you ask because I am using 1.2.3, but for
what it's worth I did try what you say, and the "Sent Messages Folder"
remains at what I set it to ("Sent" in <imap account folder>).  It is
not resetting to default.

Eric
--
I have nothing against the American people...
...but it is time for a regime change