Re: [Evolution] 1.2.4, can't change sent mail folder

On Tue, 2003-05-27 at 08:28, Jack Coates wrote:
Mandrake 9.1, Evolution 1.2.4[1.1mdk].

I have an account that I've set up as a send-only (mail receipt is
handled with fetchmail). I bought and tried Ximian Connector, which
didn't work, a problem that I'm ignoring for the present.

When I changed the account's Mail Server dropdown from None to Exchange,
Connector helpfully reset all the other values on that account to their
defaults. After removing Connector, I've been able to put them all back
to what they should be, except Sent mail, which insists on being the
default value. I have tried:

delete and recreate the account, no change

stop evolution, oaf-slay, and delete the sent-folder value from
config.xmldb, then start evolution and set the value with the account
editor, no change

Any ideas?

thanks,

Also tried changing the sent-folder value to a new folder, disabling the
account before editing it, and clicking reset defaults before attempting
to change anything.

so, failing any ideas on this problem, does anyone know of a way to
manually generate the hex-encoded UTF-8 strings for config.xmldb so that
I can insert the value that I want into the file?

thanks,
--
Jack Coates
Monkeynoodle: A Scientific Venture...