[Evolution] Offline from shell

Hi,

I know this was on the list before and I had a look into the IDL files of Evolution, but
is there an easy way to toggle online/offline state from shell.
I just don't want to dig into CORBA and Bonobo to write my own (probably 5 lines) C++
prog to do this.
As it has been on the list before, maybe somebody has written something linke this.

Have fun
        Marcus
|                     Port25 GmbH                       |
|Marcus Thiesen                            mt port25 com|
|Rathausallee 10               Tel.: +49 2241 / 92 26 76|
|53757 Sankt Augustin          Fax:  +49 2241 / 92 26 78|
|                   www.port25.com                      |