Re: [Evolution] Offline IMAP support in Evolution ?

Real bummer, because otherwise Evolution's IMAP support is great--I've
found it way easier to use than Outlook, far more stable, and all around
better--until you go offline.

You never tried to use Evolution over a slow link, did you ?

For now, when it's time to hit the road, I go back to Mozilla.

Apparently, you didn't. I've resorted to install a webmail thing on my
IMAP server, because Evo's handling of IMAP over a solw link is awful.
Tens of minutes spent re-reading folders, downloading headers, whatever
else.
Hopefully this will get fixed one day ...