Re: [Evolution] Configuring Evolution 1.2.2

On Fri, 2003-05-23 at 02:01, guenther wrote:
Hey Dennis, you are are some hours ahead of us in time, are you? ;-)

It is earlier here than in Europe; the earth turns toward the east.

Actually, your machine seems to be mis-configured. The Date: headers
from your initial and the last post:

Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 18:26:45 -0500
Date: 22 May 2003 20:03:38 +0000

The second one is in Europe, Greenwich time. ;-)

According to that, your initial post was sent _after_ your last post.

Thank you for your response to my note.

You're welcome.

...guenther

Thanks for pointing that out.  I hadn't noticed.  I was careless in
setting the time, i guess.
--
Dennis Tuchler <dtuchler earthlink net>