[Fwd: [Evolution] Importing address book from Netscape]

Resending as i didn't get any reply earlier...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Evolution] Importing address book from Netscape
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 07:22:58 -0700
From: Praveen <pmohanan sbcglobal net>
To: evolution lists ximian com

Hi..All,

   I am trying to import my address book from netscape to Evolution
contact folder. But while importing evolution misses the mobile or cell
phone no. for all the contacts. Can someone please tell me what should I
change in the .ldif or .csv in order to import it successfully. Or where can i find the doumentation on the import feature of ximian.

Regards,