Re: [Evolution] Configuring Evolution 1.2.2

On Thu, 2003-05-22 at 17:26, Dennis Tuchler wrote:
I use 1.2.2 under SuSE 8.2.  I want to change the browser that is called
whenever I click on a url in an e-mail note.  There seems to be no
relevant entry under Tools -> Settings, and the Help menu is useless.
No matter what entry I click on under Help, no information comes up.

How do I fix this?

Thanks

Assuming that you are using KDE:

from Konsole type in  gnomecc
then to document handlers / URL handlers and replace Nautilus (or
whatever) with Mozilla (or whatever)

My default http handler is set to;
gnome-moz-remote --newwin "%s"
When I click on a link in evolution a new window for Mozilla opens at
the link; this is the action that I want.

HTH

--
Ralph Sanford       -       If your government does not trust you,
rsanford telusplanet net   -   should you trust your government?

DH/DSS Key   -   0x7A1BEA01