Re: [Evolution] syncing palm pda on multiple computers

On Tue, 2003-05-20 at 15:05, Björn Torkelsson wrote:

Do you think syncing both copies of Evolution would be better if I just
copied the calendar and contact files used by Evolution?

Take a look at multisync, multisync.sf.net

I thought of using multisync, problem is my home computer is on dial-up
and not always on. At work, I can't ssh into my machine because of the
firewall. I think I have no other choice but to just copy it or use
xdelta or something like that.