[Evolution] syncing palm pda on multiple computers

Hi!

I have this certain set-up of running both Ximian Evolution both at home
and at the office. I just happened to acquire a Palm recently. I would
juts like to ask if it's possible to sync both copies of Evolution with
my PDA without encountering problems such as duplicates, missing
entries, etc. Does Gpilot + Evolution do this without any problem by
default or do I need to do anything else to prevent problems? Thank you
very much.

Gideon