[Evolution] Evo 1.3.3, problem with sending profiles

It seems that between 1.3.2 and 1.3.2 some functionality seems to have
run away on me.  Namely, I'm on few mailing lists whose operators are,
to put it politely, a little too trusting about spam and have web
archives of the list available, so I normally post to those lists with a
phony (beside the point) email address.

There _used_ to be a section at the top of the To: and Bcc: area in the
new mail dialog that contained the sender address and allowed you to
pick a different profile and signature.  I've looked through the
configuration and my three different sending profiles are still there,
all still quite configured so I should still be seeing the dialog
buttons to allow me to send with a different address.  Is there
something I've overlooked in the configuration dialogs that was changed?