Re: [Evolution] evo 1.2.2 on rh9: why am I getting asked for my password repeatedly?

On Mon, 2003-05-12 at 10:23, Paul Furness wrote:
Ouch. I've got about 50 filters running, that's a whole stack of time to
rebuild them all from nothing.

Looking at the filters.xml file, there doesn't appear to be anything in
there that would tell evo that it's filtering to another server or not.
So how does it decide this?

slightly different URLs. Eg, if some of them said to filter to
"imap://danw imap/foldername" and some said to filter to
"imap://danw imap ximian com/foldername"