[Evolution] Wish List.

Let me start by extending my sincere compliments on a constantly
improving product. I am very appreciative of the enhancements to spell
check. I am also most gratified at the addition of the "signatures"
capability.

Now for my wish list.

1- Some method of setting the default signature to one of my choosing
rather than one created by Evolution.

2- Some method of setting a default font, font size, and font color in
composer for HTML email.

3- An option for a different sort of date display. I find the
"Yesterday, Today" designations to be of no value. What's worse is that
they are confusing with saved email. Ideally the option to select an all
number format, possibly more than one all numeric format, or a named
month and date, or the yesterday today format.

4- Some method of selecting which browser to use as ones default browser
when clicking on links in emails.

Thanks for providing a truly superior and steadily improving program.

LTR  }}:{(
~~~~~~~
bulloved nitline com
http://www.bullovedbulldogs.com/