[Evolution] Custom icons on toolbar

Hi All,

Let me first explain scenario:

I use fetchmail to get mail to my system. I do that so that I can use
spamassasin to clean it and then I use evolution's filters to put things
to folder. Fetchmail is run every couple of minutes. I could run it
every minute or even more closer together, but it would put unnecessary
load on machines.

What I would like is a way to run fetchmail from evolution. What would
be really cool is to actually have a button that would run fetchmail.
So, in most cases I would just use regular message retrieval, but
sometimes I need to check e-mail that is on the way right away.

So, since this is fairly unique scenario, how about a general solution:
A way to put custom icons on toolbar. I think Eudora does that. In my
case I would bind icon to fetchmail, while other people could run
xterms, Mozilla, file browser...

What do you people think?

                        Andy