Re: [Evolution] Evolution won't start : configuration database not found

On Fri, 2003-05-02 at 07:17, Dominique Deleris wrote:

I've tried the different solutions described in the page you
mention.

Only the little script seems to work for me, under my account.

As stated before, and this is the thing that surprises me the
most, I don't get the problem under another account...

Suppose I log on to a gnome session with two different accounts:
with each one I will output the environment to a file:
set > set-xxx.log

If I compare the two files generated, they show no difference
that could explain why I can launch evolution under one account
and not under the other...

Still in the mist :(

Dominique

Have you tried to blow out all the directories in the /tmp pertaining to
this user, as well as the ones in /var and all the gconf or gnome
directories under that user's ~/home directory?

--
Fri May  2 08:40:01 EST 2003
 08:40:01 up 11:15,  3 users,  load average: 0.83, 0.47, 0.53

Look!  A ladder!  Maybe it leads to heaven, or a sandwich!