Re[2]: [Evolution] Can not open new mail window

Hello Mark,

thanks for your fast reply. I tried to start the
evolution-addressbook from commandline and guess what, it
did start flawless. Next I started evolution from
commandline and pressed "new mail". No message on the shell,
but when I quit Evolution I got an error messge
saying:

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Error changing interactice
status of component
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_ShellComponent to FALSE
-- IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0

Thanks for your help, it is appreciated.

Kind regards from sunny Stockholm

Ulrich

--
Get more qualifyed targeted traffic.     http://www.PublisherSEO.com/1
World Wide Web Publisher, Ulrich Wisser, Odensvag 13, S-14571 Norsborg