[Evolution] Can not open new mail window

Hello,

I installed Evolution on my Dell Latitude CPx Laptop,
running SuSE 8.0. The installer did succedd and I can run
Evolution under the Ximian Desktop or KDE. Both do result in
the same error.

When I click on "new mail" I get an error message saying
(the message is actually in German, but you get the idea):

editor window could not be created
address selection control could not be activated
"Unknown CORBY exception id: 'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0'

When I try to view my contact folder, Evolution does jump
back to the folder last viewed.

Any ideas? Help would be appreciated!

if this a a FAQ please point me to a good resource or a
searchable version of the list archive.

Thanks

Ulrich

--
Searchengine Know How  - Webpromotion - Optimization - Internal Search
World Wide Web Publisher, Ulrich Wisser, Odensvag 13, S-14571 Norsborg