[Evolution] Problem replying to all

Hi there--

Over the past few weeks I've noticed a problem.  A project at work has
me on a "round robin" email chase with a sizable list of Tos and Ccs
(although I haven't counted the number).

The problem:  when replying to all, my company's mail server bounces it
with warnings about unrecognized domains for each address even though
many addresses are intra domain rather than inter.

I find myself forced to use Netscape mail (&7.02) on my winderz
partition to reply.  My company uses IMAP, but I don't know the brand of
server.  It does run on Unix (Solaris 8 on Sparc), though.

Has anyone run into this wierdness?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dick

--
In these trying times, Ben Franklin's view should be a guide:

        safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." (1759)