Re: [Evolution] Evolution-1.3.1 : feedback & bugs

On Fri, 2003-03-21 at 23:09, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
On Fri, 2003-03-21 at 23:28, Muralikrishnan B wrote:
2. Emacs style keybinds in the compose window do not function (I believe
that this has got something to do with gtkhtml not supporting the same &
also that there is a possible workaround using GConf. But I hvnt figured
that out yet). I can only use windows keybindings (even though I have
chosen Emacs in Evo-> settings)

It's not in bugzilla, but it has warnings in the code - so it's known.
The new gtkhtml properties are not fully supported.

3. Selecting multiple messages by using shift & the up or down arrow key
does not work. Selects only 2 messages at a time

Hummmm.  Works for me (tm).

This was a problem but seems to be fixed now.  upgrading GAL should fix
it for you.

Chris