[Evolution] Evolution-1.3.1 : feedback & bugs

I have been using Evolution 1.3.1 complied from source (on my Debian
Unstable machine)

A few observations:
1. Looks great with the gtk2 integration. Cant quite stop leching at it
!
2. Emacs style keybinds in the compose window do not function (I believe
that this has got something to do with gtkhtml not supporting the same &
also that there is a possible workaround using GConf. But I hvnt figured
that out yet). I can only use windows keybindings (even though I have
chosen Emacs in Evo-> settings)

3. Selecting multiple messages by using shift & the up or down arrow key
does not work. Selects only 2 messages at a time

4. My evolution launches straight into the Inbox mail view (with preview
window). However, on launch, by default, teh preview window occupies
almost 65 - 70 % of the screen height (does not remember last setting).
But, on going to any of the other folders & getting back, the screen
height is equally split between the mail listing & the preview pane

I looked at the outstanding bug list for 1.4 & didnt find these there.
Should I file these ? Or am I missing something ?

rgds
-- mkb