Re: [Evolution] gnome-pilot-conduits for Evo 1.3

On Sat, 2003-03-22 at 16:52, Richard Zach wrote:
Can we have packages for gnome-pilot-conduits that work with the
gnome-pilot versions that come with Evo 1.3 snapshots, please?  I'd like
to keep informed about current events; having malconduit would help a
lot.

I've put the request in with the build people and they will do it, they
are busy though so it might take a week or so.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
Ximian, Inc.