Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.3.1 - cannot access the ximian evolution shell

One small issue with it ... It refused understand that gtkhtml was
installed in the same path as evolution 1.3.1. Kept looking at some
other path & telling me that it cant find gnome-gtkhtml-editor-3.0
even though it is complied & installed (custom path is there in $PATH)
when I try to open a compose window.

You need to have that path in your PATH at the time that
bonobo-activation-server is launched, early in the login process. I'm
not exactly sure how you can manage to do this... (I also ended up
kludging with a symlink.)

-- Dan