[Evolution] Hello Ximian? Where is Evo 1.3.1?

It's roughly 24 hours since Ettore's announcement came out. The release
notes say that it's available via Red Carpet and FTP. However, nothing
has shown up on Red Carpet (Mandrake 8.2), and poking around your FTP
site I can only see packages for Red Hat 8.0.

Can you please let us know what's going on? I mean if there is a problem
building for the other distros but releases will be forthcoming then
just tell us! It's getting tiresome constantly checking to see if
something has been released yet. On the other hand if the preview
release is only for RH 8.0 then that REALLY should have been in the
release notes. Lastly, if some currently supported distros (e.g.
Mandrake 8.x, Red Hat < 8.0 - i.e. those that don't ship with GNOME 2)
are no longer going to be supported then you really should have told us
that too. I remember the time before when a whole bunch of distros were
dropped and you never bothered to tell anyone.

Just tell us what is going on!

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com           www.dzr-web.com