Re: [Evolution] disappearing Date column

Le mer 12/03/2003 à 09:33, Tony Earnshaw a écrit :
tir, 2003-03-11 kl. 21:13 skrev Not Zed:

Shit i wish ximian would change the drag distance for everything ...
i've re-arranged my folders several times without wanting to.

Perhaps there's a market for courses in mouse discipline. I've found I
have to be incredibly sensitive with right-button clicks and Evo,
otherwise horrible things happen all over the place and annoy me
intensely. Good right-button discipline leads automatically to good
left-button discipline. Middle-button discipline (Logitech wheel mouse)
is not so important.

GTK should allow cancelling a drag'n'drop operation with the right mouse
button. That would help a lot.

        Xav