Re: [Evolution] disappearing Date column

Perhaps Ximian could increase the distance required to drag the item
before removing it, so it doesn't happen accidentally... but anyway,
I'll bet that's what's going on.  If you really consider this an issue
you could file a "wishlist" bug on bugzilla.ximian.com to suggest they
change it.

Shit i wish ximian would change the drag distance for everything ...
i've re-arranged my folders several times without wanting to.

:-/