Re: [Evolution] disappearing Date column

I would guess (and I just tested this theory) that s/he is clicking on
the Date column to do a sort, and then holding the mouse button too
long.  As you can see if you try it yourself, if you drag the column
header a short distance from the header bar, it will disappear.

Perhaps Ximian could increase the distance required to drag the item
before removing it, so it doesn't happen accidentally... but anyway,
I'll bet that's what's going on.  If you really consider this an issue
you could file a "wishlist" bug on bugzilla.ximian.com to suggest they
change it.

Eric