Re: [Evolution] evolution calendar reminder to trigger an extranal program...

On Tue, 2003-03-11 at 04:49, simran wrote:
Hi All,

I entered a task in the calendar and as a reminder put,

  "Run external program" => mail simran reflectit com -s"Remind yourself to remember something..."

and when the time came around for the program to run evolution poped up a box
with something to the effect of:

  * About to run external program... proceed?

  There was also a checkbox for
  "don't ask me about _this_ program again"

My question, is there a way to tell the calendar to unconditionally run the command without prompting
for confirmation - as my evolution is open most of the time, but unattended most of the time and i'll
be configuring it to run lots of different commands at various times...

no, currently, it always displays the dialog, although it saves a config
key about the program being blessed if you check the 'dont ask...' check
box.

Looking at the code, it seems a very easy fix, so if you open a bug in
bugzilla, we might take care of it for 1.4.

cheers