[Evolution] evolution calendar reminder to trigger an extranal program...

Hi All,

I entered a task in the calendar and as a reminder put,

  "Run external program" => mail simran reflectit com -s"Remind yourself to remember something..."

and when the time came around for the program to run evolution poped up a box
with something to the effect of:

  * About to run external program... proceed?

  There was also a checkbox for
  "don't ask me about _this_ program again"

My question, is there a way to tell the calendar to unconditionally run the command without prompting
for confirmation - as my evolution is open most of the time, but unattended most of the time and i'll
be configuring it to run lots of different commands at various times...

simran.