Re: [Evolution] SpamAssassin with Evolution

Sorry, I wasn't clear.  The .forward example I gave was just to show
that the .forward file was, in fact, getting invoked.  (I thought
someone had said that the .forward file is not invoked by evolution when
reading mail.)  I will, of course, use the simpler example .forward file
that you mentioned when I get this all figured out and working.  But
just for this experiment I ran spamassassin directly from the .forward
file because I wasn't sure if procmail was running correctly.

Even with the simpler .forward file, I can't get spamassassin to work.
Any idea on what the log messages from procmail mean?  Or how to fix
them?

Jack V.