Re: [Evolution] automatic line breaks in Composer

On Sun, 2003-03-09 at 20:42, Eric Lambart wrote:
On Sat, 2003-03-08 at 04:04, Raphael Clifford wrote:
Occasionally when replying to messages, Evolution (actually gtkhtml)
incorrectly leaves you in Preformat mode.  As it is I think the logic
works very well and occasionally having to force it into "Normal" mode
is acceptable to me...

That's very interesting as I also have exactly this problem.  The
lines don't wrap as I am typing a message (e.g. right now!).  Using
evolution 1.2.2 on mdk 9.0.

OK, so all you have to do is hit Ctrl-Zero while on the unwrapped line
(or, if you really like mice, click on the "Preformat" item on the
toolbar and change it to "Normal").

That's what I just did to the line you typed, and as you can see it's
wrapped just fine.

If you have this problem all the time, even when composing a new
message, I have no suggestions for you.  I'm using 1.2.1 on RH 7.1, and
it works great except for occasionally choosing Preformat when typing
text in reply to a message.

The Preformet->Normal trick works perfectly.  Thanks.

Raphael