Re: [Evolution] SpamAssassin with Evolution

On Sat, 2003-03-08 at 12:43, Raphael Clifford wrote:
I don't think this is right.  I use evolution 1.2.2 with the
spamassassin 2.50-3 mandrake rpm and here is an example of a header I
get when a mail is moved to my "spam" folder.  Is this what was wanted?

include a
        real name *  0.9 -- From: ends in numbers *  0.4 -- Subject
contains "FREE"

<...>

Not quite what was required. That X-Spam-Report: header used to be
readable. I get something similar, even if I select 'Show Email Source':

        SpamAssassin results ---------------------- SPAM: This mail is probably
        spam.  The original message has been altered SPAM: so you can recognise or
        block similar unwanted mail in future. SPAM: See
        http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details. SPAM:  SPAM: Content

Viewing the offending mail in pine shows that it's definitely Evolution
which is corrupting it. It should look like this...

  SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
  SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
  SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
  SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
  SPAM:
  SPAM: Content analysis details:   (6.70 hits, 5 required)
  SPAM: NO_REAL_NAME       (1.3 points)  From: does not include a real name
  SPAM: USER_AGENT_OE      (0.2 points)  X-Mailer header indicates a non-spam MUA (Outlook Express)

--
dwmw2