Re: [Evolution] SMP Safe?

Oh debian.  Send them the bug reports then ... they make changes to our
code and we can't support it.

Well, seriously ... i'm thinking of getting an smp machine sometime
soon, so perhaps i can have a better go at chasing these issues up.

AFAIK there shouldn't be too many issues (many people use it
successfully), but i'm not entirely confident of the code, wrt
compilation optimisations and whatnot (possibly needs a few volatile's
thrown around in certain places).