Re: [Evolution] POP mail much slower in 1.2.x than 1.0.8

Read the archives again.

Ther'es a patch in 1.3 for it, but it didn't go into 1.2.x.  Its still a
server bug.

On Mon, 2003-03-03 at 22:26, Raphael Clifford wrote:
I saw from the archives that this has been reported before but I wanted
to add that I get this using mail.plus.net as my POP mail server.  It
takes almost two minutes to pick up mail that used to take 10 seconds
with evo 1.0.8.  Is there any plan to fix this?

Cheers,
Raphael