Re: [Evolution] SMP Safe?

did you submit any bug reports?

On Sat, 2003-03-01 at 22:22, Mika Liljeberg wrote:
I'm having plenty of evolution-mail crashes on my SMP machine. Recently
about twice a day. Could be thread locking issues that SMP is flushing
out.

A lot of the crashes seem to be happening in the maildir summary code,
so I just converted my mailing lists folder (~ 10000 emails with 300-400
arriving daily) from maildir to mbox to see if that will make a
difference.

      MikaL