Re: [Evolution] Wart

søn, 2003-03-02 kl. 23:42 skrev Chris Toshok:

I'm sorry, what do you want me/us to do... make a special 1.2.2tony for
you?

You can't very well complain about bugs in a previous revision and
*refuse* to upgrade..

I refuse since 1.2.2 can't cope with my multi-lingual dictionaries
properly (see any spelling mistakes in this post?)

Are you saying that the ldap stuff has been fixed in 1.2.2?

The obvious alternative for me, then, is to wait for the next upgrade,
by which time both will be fixed; is that correct?

What will be broken in the next upgrade that will prohibit me upgrading?

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

All the world is mad, exceptin thee and me
and even thee's a little queer

e-post:         tonni billy demon nl
www:            http://www.billy.demon.nl