Re: [Evolution] Running mail through an external program after reception

man, 2003-03-03 kl. 05:02 skrev Aram Mirzadeh:

Was wondering if there is a way to modify the ui files under Evolution
(1.2.2) to allow me to run an external program on a mail I have already
received.

I am running spamassassin 2.50 which has added Baysian filters and you
can teach the filters what is spam and non-spam.  I would like to be
able to:

If you're sysadmin for your own setup (a workstation running its own SA
2.50 is good enough) you can configure SA to autolearn ham and spam - I
do. If you want to alter the thresholds for this (spam threshold in
particular is conservative) you can do this as well. 'man
Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf', case sensitive.

So you shouldn't need any Evo stuff to do this.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

All the world is mad, exceptin thee and me
and even thee's a little queer

e-post:         tonni billy demon nl
www:            http://www.billy.demon.nl