Re: [Evolution] shell command filter not sending message?

On Sat, 2003-03-01 at 11:33, Bill Anderson wrote:
I'm about to start playing with shell commands for certain filters. Not
knowing for sure, but taking a WAG, I figured Evo would send the message
via the command's stdin. After making a simple python script that only
reads mail in from stdin and writes it to another file, and it failing i
looked in the archives. I see that Evo is supposed to send the message
via stdin, but it doesn't seem to be working.

I use this same "test" script for other apps that send to stdin, and it
works fine there, so I know the script is fine (and I can run it
interactively and it works, taking stdin and printing it to the file).
Any ideas?

Not really, should work.  Unless you dont have the right path to the
shell script or something like that, or the filter chain is aborted
before it gets to that test.