Re: [Evolution] Outgoing filter prevent mail outgoing?

You are correct, outgoing filters are applied after the mail is sent.

This hasn't changed in 1.4.

On Fri, 2003-02-28 at 12:32, Dagmar d'Surreal wrote:
If someone would be willing to confirm, I'd like to know whether or not
it's possible to use the Outgoing filters in Evo 1.2.x to actually
_prevent_ an email from going out.  It appears to me (after considerable
experimentation) that everything to do with outgoing filters is
happening _after_ sending the mail, instead of before sending it and I
would really like a way to _stop_ mail from being sent and just bumped
into the Drafts folder if it meets certain criteria (like, in
particular, when I sometimes forget to change the From: line on certain
mailing lists too stubborn to protect their WWW archives from pernicious
spam-bots).

(Or is this something that's been added in 1.3.x?)