Re: [Evolution] Evolutiuon 1.4 unusable :(

On 27 Jun 2003, guenther wrote:
roland:
2) When replying to mails, the whole message is considered one
   "chunk" in a way. I can't insert and remove text between the
   "> -lines" This makes replying to messages unusable.

Well, posts today seem to have the habit of confusing me...

example:
in a reply message like this, you may have issue one
here I reply to issue one.

I don't have problems...

and this is about issue two.
here I reply to issue two.

replying this style, and in fact use it very often.

...guenther

I'm sorry for this, this now works perfectly well, and I'm much happier :)

I got one suggestion earlier that I had used forward style attachment
instead of inline but this was not the problem. Now I've investigated
the problem.

When I tested evolution 1.4 after installation I accidentaly choosed
some emails were the content were actually html. The whole text
was then treated as one chunk with ">" in front of each line.

So, if I now can get the emacs editing keys working I'm very pleased
with evolution 1.4.

        Best regards
        Roland