From: Mark R. Bowyer [mailto:Moredhel Earthling Net]
Sent: June 26, 2003 11:18 AM
To: Cabral, Carlson
Cc: Mark R. Bowyer; 'Roland Orre'; evolution lists ximian com
Subject: RE: [Evolution] Evolutiuon 1.4 unusable :(

On Thu, 2003-06-26 at 16:06, Cabral, Carlson wrote:
Roland,

Set your preferences to "Inline" or "Quoted" reply instead of "As
Attachment". That was an easy one!

2 - Another one I found out last night: when composing an e-mail
message, you can't simply drag and drop a file to attach to a message.
All you you get is the path where the file is. You have to click on
the "Attach" icon on the composer window and choose your file.
Needless to say, this WORKED before with Evo 1.2.x

I ask and had this answered last week.  While you used to be able to drag
emails anywhere onto the composer and have it attach them properly in 1.2,
in 1.4 you have th drop them onto the "Header" part of the window for this
to work, not the text entry bottom half.  Then it works.

That was an easy one!  ;O)

Ta,
--
o o                                       mailto:Moredhel earthling net
/v\ark R. Bowyer  http://www.bowyer.screaming.net   Mark Bowyer Sun COM