Re: [Evolution] Annoying bug..

On Thu, 2003-06-26 at 16:17, Pedro Gonnet wrote:
Hello All,

Another bug for the record, or maybe it's just me...

When composing, if while typing a recipientfor which matching names show
up in the popup-menu type like thing, if the mouse is in the area
covered by this popup list, evolution hangs and doesn't let me do
anything with the mouse in other programs. I have to killev from a
console to get my computer back.

Yes, and it's a GTK bug, not an Evolution one.  But there is a patched
version of this library (from Ximian or RedHat or someone) that fixes
it.

Better still though - upgrade to Evolution 1.4 and Gnome2 ;O)

Ta,
--
o o                                       mailto:Moredhel earthling net
/v\ark R. Bowyer  http://www.bowyer.screaming.net   Mark Bowyer Sun COM