Re: [Evolution] Cannot send POP mail with Evolution 1.3.98 or 1.4

Evening all,
  The output of CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1 when trying to
send mail is as follows:

received: 250-imf20aec.bellsouth.net
received: 250-HELP
received: 250-PIPELINING
received: 250-DSN
received: 250-8BITMIME
This server supports 8bit MIME
received: 250 SIZE 10485760
sending : MAIL FROM:<smwilliams bellsouth net>
received: 500 Command unknown: ''
sending : QUIT
received: 250 Sender <smwilliams bellsouth net> Ok

This began occurring as of 1.3.98 and in 1.4.  Any
help is much appreciated.  I can revert to 1.3.3 if
necessary, but I would much prefer to use 1.4 if
possible.

Thanks all, and sorry for not catching on to the way
to debug sooner.  Considering I work in tech support,
you'd think I would've  ;)

Steve