Re: Re: [Evolution] Wanted feature (signature at the top

On Wed, 2003-06-25 at 12:22, Daniel Lacroix wrote:
Hello,

Hi,

The signature is always at the bottom of emails. This is a problem
for
replied emails. At least in France, most people add correspondance
at
the top of the mail. So the signature will be better placed at the
top
of the mail with 2 empty lines to be able to type the reply.

I'm almost sure you're kidding with us :)

No I am not kidding at all. This is really something needed by some user
I know.

Daniel

--
Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)    - Software developer, generic solvent
http://enver.casdb.com/         - mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com