Re: [Evolution] double messages

On Tue, 2003-06-24 at 22:29, David Johnston wrote:
On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 11:33, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
On Sun, 2003-06-15 at 12:42, Dueller wrote:
I subscribed this list today but receive doubled messages.

I don't know why that would happen, unless maybe you have duplicate
mailing list rules in your filters?

Ettore, sorry to argue with you, but I get duplicates on this list all
the time.  The percentage of duplicate messages varies between 5 and
75%, but I get them daily.  The msgids are the same, but the headers are
different.  I think there's a mail loop somewhere at ximian.

I just filter them out.

-David

I only get duplicates of cross-posted list messages when using
vfolders.  Example messages, saved as files and then attached, might be
useful in debugging.

-Mark Gordon