Re: [Evolution] double messages

On Wed, 2003-06-25 at 03:29, David Johnston wrote:
Ettore, sorry to argue with you, but I get duplicates on this list all
the time.  The percentage of duplicate messages varies between 5 and
75%, but I get them daily.  The msgids are the same, but the headers are
different.  I think there's a mail loop somewhere at ximian.

Odd - I have not seen this.  I don't have duplicate suppression in my
filters at all.  I might overlook a 5% duplicate level but anything
higher than that I would certainly notice.

        Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]