Re: [Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Side effect of GTK2 and AA fonts

ecOn Wed, 2003-06-25 at 09:06, Not Zed wrote:
Run gnome-font-properties.  Make sure you choose a non-bold  font
(application font) that includes a bold alternative in its list.

Or if it aint working, maybe some installation issue is at work.

FWIW the defaults here look just fine, bold is REALLY BOLD and there's
no chance of mistaking it.  Using rh7.3 (+XD2) and rh9 (stock).

Hmmm. It's not so much that Luxi Sans Bold isn't really bold -- it's
more that Luxi Sans Regular is slightly bold too -- at least it's more
bold than whatever font the gtk1 apps were using. I'll see if I can find
a better font -- thanks.

--
dwmw2