Re: [Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Side effect of GTK2 and AA fonts

Run gnome-font-properties.  Make sure you choose a non-bold  font
(application font) that includes a bold alternative in its list.

Or if it aint working, maybe some installation issue is at work.

FWIW the defaults here look just fine, bold is REALLY BOLD and there's
no chance of mistaking it.  Using rh7.3 (+XD2) and rh9 (stock).