[Evolution] How to disable imap message cache?

Hi guys,

I've got a few computers I work with that all run Evolution and I access
my mail via IMAP.

I think message headers are being cached by evolution and I'd like to
disable this, or change the way a cache flush takes place. Right now if
I were to mark a read message as "unread", it does not show up as such
in the other Evolution's running on other computers. The only way for
the others to see these kind of changes is by restarting the program. I
prefer leaving the programs running 24/7 and have them be in sync at all
times.

So, can this cache be disabled? I quickly checked the source code but I
cannot find an obvious location to disable this. Either the cache is
totally disabled, or gets flushed whenever the program checks for new
mail. Yes I realize this will put more load on the IMAP server, that's
acceptable, it's just me using my local IMAP so any added load will be
ignored. It won't be all that bad to me.

Thanks for any help anybody can provide,

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://linuxfromscratch.org